Everybody loves a contest and we love raising awareness for the environment. So we are excited to announce a contest that will take place leading up to the 2012 Sustainable Operations Summit. Over the next week we will be giving away complimentary registrations to the summit along with a two night stay at the Hilton New York to two very lucky individuals! There are two ways to enter: One is simply by Liking us on Facebook and the other is to follow us on Twitter and complete the steps below:
Tweet @SustainableOS, in 140 characters or less, the Sustainable Operations Summit Speaker you Find Most Interesting and Why? Tag your tweet with #SOSNYC
Here are details you need to know. Good luck!
- Begins on Wednesday, March 14th at 9:00 am and ends on Wednesday, March 21st at 8:00 pm EST.
- On Thursday, March 22nd we will announce the two winners (one from Facebook and one from Twitter). The same person cannot win both contests.
- We encourage you to enter via both sites and there is no limit to tweets.
- The winners will each receive one complimentary registration to the 2012 Sustainable Operations Summit as well as a ticket to attend the networking party onboard the Hornblower Hybrid cruise. And if that is not enough we are throwing in a two night stay at the Hilton New York (Tuesday, April 17th & Wednesday, April 18th)!
How to Enter:
- Follow @SustainableOS – and tweet your submission with the hashtag #SOSNYC.
- Like the Sustainable Operations Summit on Facebook.
- Check the terms and conditions before submitting your entry.
- Send your submission by Wednesday, March 21st at 8:00 pm EST.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest which is being conducted by CraigMichaels, Inc. (Producer of the Sustainable Operations Summit).
- The winners (2) will each receive a complimentary pass to attend the 3 day Sustainable Operations Summit (April 17-19, 2012) and two nights of standard accommodation at the Hilton New York.
- Air or ground accommodations will not be provided. All other expenses (including meals, beverages) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Standard hotel accommodations will be provided to the winner and cannot be upgraded to a higher level of room.
- The offer is restricted to US recipients.
- The winners must be age 21 or over to be eligible.
- Submissions must be received by March 21st 2012 at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. No submissions whatsoever received after this time will be considered.
- Twitter Submissions must be made to the Sustainable Operations Summit’s official presence on Twitter (http://twitter.com/SustainableOs; @SustainableOS) and contain the hashtag phrase ‘#SOSNYC’ in order to be identified. You must also follow the Sustainable Operations Summit twitter account so we can contact you about your registration and accommodation.
- You may send more than one tweet, however, only one entry will be considered per person. Any person found to be submitting unsolicited bulk messages (i.e. spam) will be disqualified.
- Entries will not be acknowledged upon submission.
- A direct message via Twitter will be sent to the winner.
- By submitting an entry, and if chosen as the winner, you understand that you are entering at your own risk a summit that may require travel around Manhattan.
- Winners will be required to submit a picture ID for themselves so that they can be cleared to attend the full summit program.
- Submissions are not open to employees of CraigMichaels, Inc. or any companies or organizations and directly connected with the Sustainable Operations Summit.
- The accommodations specified are only valid for the dates specified (April 17th and April 18th 2012) at the Hilton New York.
- This prize is not transferable and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted.
- In the event of an infringement of these Terms & Conditions, CraigMichaels reserves the right to withdraw the offer or the right to attend further events produced by CraigMichaels.
- The winner accepts the offer at his or her own risk.
- CraigMichaels reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Terms or to withdraw or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
- By submitting your entry you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) and the terms and conditions which are cross-referenced in these Terms.
- By entering this competition the Prize Winner gives consent for CraigMichaels to publish his or her name in association with the competition in any and all forms of media.
- In consideration of CraigMichaels agreeing to consider entrants to the competition, each entrant hereby agrees that CraigMichaels may, at its sole discretion, make any and all Entries available on the Sustainable Operations Summit Facebook Page and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio and that Entries may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship. Each entrant grants CraigMichaels a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or edit, alter, store and re-format their Entry for such purposes.
- CraigMichaels will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure that prevents a person from submitting an entry.
- CraigMichaels takes no responsibility for any submissions that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Entries may be rejected at the sole discretion of CraigMichaels for, including but not limited to, reasons of obscenity, defamation, invasion of privacy or infringement of the rights of any third party.
- This offer is made by CraigMichaels, Inc., 75 Broad St (26th Floor), New York, NY 10004.